Monday, March 01, 2010

George Kavassilas: Our journey & the grand deception

Okay , after hundreds of hours running around forums , watching
videos , reading books , you may eventually just hit THE man
ho resonates the most in you .

I started this journey when i lost my job , for the first time of my
life i felt useless and powerless to be a male , a father , a husband
that i could be proud of . Well you know when you are not in the
''know'' and doing the usual stuff , in the list of priorities in this world
having a job & earning good money is on the topof the list.

Now i know that it doesn't really matter , the economy is what it is
and every situation presented to you is a lesson , the way you choose
to deal with it is where choice kicks in .

So i decided to learn to find out why me , why now , and a very
good friend of mine gave me a link to the zeitgeist addendum film.
After that my paradigm just collapsed completely and a billion tones
of questions came to kick on my door and here i am .

So here it is folks , many answers in many questions will be
presented to you in this series of videos , keep an open mind
those are heavy duty stuff ;)

No comments: